A while ago I showed you how easy it was to re-cover your unused chipboard pieces using your left over designer paper, as well as covering them with embossed foil. Well here are a few more ideas.
1. Use the left over base piece of chipboard that your pieces came in. This is from the Scrapbook Expo's website.
3. Use them as a photo mat or like the foam squares to raise the photo. (Scrapbook Expo's website.)
4. Recover them (see my post "Don't like the design on your Chipboard...Change it!!") and use several of them to create a banner.
5. Get out your embossing powder and emboss them.
6. Cover with glass glitter for that splash of bling.
7. Great for using in a mixed media projects. This is from alsha-magicart.blogspot.ca. It doesn't matter what you start with because you will eventually repaint all of it.
8. If you really like the design that is already on the chipboard but no room left for the piece to go on a layout or album, add a magnet to the back of it and stick it to the refrigerator.
9. Wait, maybe you can squeeze one more chipboard piece on the layout, especially since you added Glossy Accents to it. Most chipboard has a matte finish to it. Why not go glossy?
Yes, I know, I have bubbles in it!!!